Sunday, March 11, 2007

Greasy Nights

Tourists ,tourists,Chinese ,Chinese,Russians and Russians .That was what you could see in Bangkok airport .I have never seen so many oriental faces in a same time in a same place before that.We got the luggage and raced to the out gates.There, we saw our Thai tour guides, a pettite woman which was smiling as those mechanical smiles you see in EastAsian countenance and two young guys which one of them was muslim and amazingly he could speak persian fluently.We passed the gates out and wow I felt the hot spot and fighting club zone there .The Bangkok for the first time .It seemed that Bangkok like a hot girl tries to show you how energic it is and how she can provoke you to confess her warmth.It was like a dizzy night in august in Kish or in Dubai .And there was a very odd and unexprienced scent of something greasy in the atmosphere .A comtraveler jokingly imputed the scent to the oil which Thais extract from dogs body and use it for cooking.Though it was not true .But I could imagine it was something related to the Thai cuisine although I don't know exactly what it was .All Iranian tourists got on the bus then we left the airport to the Hotel .After more than half an hour we reached the hotel which was a tall and 40 some tier sky-scraper in the heart of Bangkok.After check-in we got the keys .It was a mediocre Hotel and there were plenty of Russians around specially in the lifts.I was obsessively tempted to strat a conversation with young Russian girls but I didn't dare.I don't know why.We entered the room .My roomate was a guy from Tehran whom I urged him to join the Thai Travel .

No comments: